Welcome to Roxy Careers
If you are interested in exploring career opportunities with us, please email / fax us your detailed resume (including present and expected salaries) to:
Assistant Finance Manager/Finance Manager
- Responsible for all corporate reporting functions including results announcements, annual report, financial and management reporting
- Responsible for setting up of internal controls and ensure existing processes are in compliance with Group's policies and procedures
- Work with internal and external auditors on risk assessments and management
- Manage Group budget and forecast process
- Assist in financial feasibility study on investment opportunities. Liaise with bankers on financing
- Manage Group's treasury functions, including cashflow planning for the Group
- Oversee all corporate secretarial matters including SGX announcements
- Assist in all other ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- More than 5 years of working experience, preferably in an SGX listed company
- Candidates with at least 2 to 3 years of audit experience preferred
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA holders, a CPA with minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in Real Estate / Property industry
- Able to lead and manage the finance team
- Strong knowledge in Financial Reporting Standards, experience in Corporate Tax and GST filing requirements
- Positive attitude, solutions-oriented mindset and hands-on professional
- Independent, able to meet tight deadlines and multitasks
Assistant Accountant/Accountant (Temp - 6 months)
- Responsible for full sets of accounts
- Timely submission of management reports with analysis write up
- Ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance to FRS and all statutory requirements
- Treasury management and Credit Control management
- Quarterly GST reporting
- Liaising with auditor, tax agent, banker, lawyer and corporate secretary
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate with working experience in Real Estate/Property Developer company will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel)
- Meticulous in numbers and documentation
- Able to commit from 2nd October 2017 to 30th March 2018
Executive/Senior Executive (Property Management)
- Lead a team of executives.
- To plan and execute Pre-TOP preparation & Post-TOP management.
- Ensure proper documentation, common area maintenance as per BMSM Act and other related areas such as QC/QM and En Bloc Management.
- Manage and monitor Contractor & Managing Agent by taking on the role of Developer/Owner during Pre & Post-TOP.
- In charge of all matters relating to DLP management, Post-TOP issues on the internal unit & common area, handover of units, owner's enquiries and all strata management matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in Estate/Property Management or Real Estate/Building Services or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with the Building Maintenance & Strata Management Act, Sales & Purchase Agreement and possess good understanding of Building and Fire Code.
- Able to handle and manage MCST council.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a high level of initiative, are hands-on, resourceful, with strong communication skills and a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Preferably a Senior Executive specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.