Welcome to Roxy Careers
If you are interested in exploring career opportunities with us, please email / fax us your detailed resume (including present and expected salaries) to:
Admin Executive (Hospitality)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide full secretarial & administration support to the Executive Director & Director (Hotel Operations)
- Organise and maintain Directors' schedule for meetings, projects and travel arrangements
- Handle incoming emails, posts including drafting reply or correspondences on behalf of Directors
- Assist the Executive Director & Director (Hotel Operations) in administrative tasks
- Manage the Directors' expenses claims
- Any other ad-hoc duties or tasks assigned by the Executive Director & Director
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Professional Secretarial Certificate or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant secretarial experience supporting Senior Management level
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Independent and professional disposition
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
Executive/ Senior Executive (Property Management)
- Work together & lead team of Executives
- To develop customer service management
- To plan and execute Pre-TOP preparation & Post-TOP management
- Ensure proper documentation, common area maintenance as per BMSM Act and other related areas such as QC/QM and En Bloc Management
- Manage and monitor Contractor & Managing Agent by taking on the role of Developer/Owner during Pre & Post-TOP
- In charge of all matters relating to DLP management, Post-TOP issues on the internal unit & common area, handover of units, owner’s enquiries and all strata management matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Property Management or Real Estate/Building Services or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Familiar with the Building Maintenance & Strata Management Act, Sales & Purchase Agreement and possess good understanding of Building and Fire Code
- Able to handle and manage MCST council
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high level of initiative, are hands-on, resourceful, with strong communication skills and a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
Sales & Marketing
Admin Assistant (Sales & Marketing)
- Provide clerical and administrative support to sales & marketing department.
- Assist in the preparation of necessary document for signatures.
- Maintain and ensure that all the necessary documents are filed into their respective folders.
- Daily collection of documents from the fax machine and reception counter.
- Assist on checking marketing materials for accuracy.
- Require to prepare folders, labelling and other required materials.
- To assist in the recording of information and details into system.
- Check, scan and photocopy of documents prior to forwarding to lawyers.
- Require to update data/information into the sales system e.g. filing of caveat, etc.
- Handle enquiries such as progressive payment date and project TOP dates.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a "O" Level/ Diploma in Business/ Real Estate/ Property/ Marketing
- At least 1 year of working experience, preferably from property industry
- Willingness to learn and take on additional tasks when being assigned
- Good knowledge in excel spreadsheet
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills